Iron On Fabric Labels Pattern Name Labels
These clothing labels use a thin and soft material, they can be easily applied with a household iron and they are perfect for identifying kids clothing and accessories.
Size: 30mm x 13mm or 1.19" x 0.51"
Design: 3 different designs; red heart, blue star and green pattern, you will get all those three designs.
How to apply:
1. Preheat the iron to high setting(normally Cotton setting WITHOUT steam).
2. Peel and position label on fabric on the hard surface, cover label with supplied parchment paper
3. Press with HOT DRY iron on the label for 15 seconds with pressure.
4. Double checking all edges are secured well to the fabric. Press another 15 seconds if needed.
5. Saw label on cloth if you need a permanently attach (optional)
If the label peels off after first wash you can iron it again with more time especially on the peeled edges. These are NOT stick on fabric labels and labels may fade and peel after many wash and dry cycles. Prefer cold or warm wash with tumble dry on low for them.