Iron On Small Clothing Labels
Size: 22mm x 9mm or 0.87" x 0.35"
To test the font, please visit: https://www.rainbowlabels.com/products/test-my-font-for-name-labels
How to apply:
1. Preheat the iron to high setting(normally Cotton setting WITHOUT steam).
2. Peel and position label on fabric on Hard surface, cover label with supplied parchment paper
3. Press with HOT DRY iron on label for 15 seconds with pressure
4. Double checking all edges are secured well to the fabric. Press another 15 seconds if needed.
5. Saw label on cloth if you need a permanently attach (optional)
If the label peels off after first wash you can iron it again with more time especially on the peeled edges. These are NOT stick on fabric labels and labels may fade and peel after many wash and dry cycles. Prefer cold or warm wash with tumble dry on low for them.